• Santa 4 A Cause & Small Business Saturday, Maple Grove Community Center, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Hosted by Across All Lines / Firefighters with PTSD. I went to their summer vendor fair and bought a few things. Such a wonderful cause! Event link: https://fb.me/e/2cBeENnvo
• Santa’s Magical Workshop, The Fountains at Arbor Lakes, inside Dave & Buster’s and outside in the parking lot, 11 a.m. -2 p.m. You can also drop off donations for @CROSS Services. Flyer on the Arbor Lakes page: https://www.facebook.com/ArborLakesRetail
• @DailyDoseMN. Daily Dose Maple Grove – I’ll probably start my day there with a white chocolate mocha. It’s a guilty pleasure of mine for every once in a while. I know that black coffee would be healthier. Website: http://dailydosemn.com/
• @The Rustic Shack Boutique & Interior Design. Home décor and clothing. They moved here to Maple Grove earlier this year. I’m originally from ND. Their aesthetic reminds me of where I’m from while connecting with where I’m at in life now. Website: https://rusticshack.net/
• @Six for Good. This is also a newer boutique in Maple Grove. I’ve not visited yet, so I’m excited. The six women’s brands support causes I also deeply believe in: protecting the LGBTQIA+ community, destigmatizing mental health, fighting sex trafficking, reducing gun violence, and cleaning up oceans. Website: https://sixforgood.com/. Read more about them here: https://maplegrovemag.com/woman-owned-shop-six-good...
• @Lottie’s Trinkets. My friend Lise Spence-Parsons is the jewelry artist. She lives in Maple Grove and is the Maple Grove Arts Center President. Order online. Website: https://lottiestrinkets.com/
• @Brothers Meat and Seafood. We recommend the maple beef sticks! Website: https://www.brothersmeatandseafood.com/
• @nadiacakes. I’ve just learned they make gluten aware cupcakes. I eat a mostly GF diet. This could be dangerous! Website: https://www.nadiacakes.com/maple-grove-service-area
• @Great Harvest Maple Grove. We recommend the scones. Website: http://maplegrovebread.com/
• @Nice 2 Meet Cha – I love bubble tea. They also have poke bowls, which I also love. Website: https://www.nice2meetchamn.com/
• @Lotus Maple Grove. I’ve been a patron for years, since the early 2000s when I lived downtown and visited their original location on Grant Street with my friend Erika. When I walked into their Maple Grove location, I immediately recognized members of the owning family. We recommend the beef pho and the shrimp spring rolls. Website: https://lotusresturant.com/
• @Love that Olive – My husband loves fancy olive oil because he’s a foodie and a great cook. Website: Lovethatolive.com
• @Sonny’s Nails Maple Grove – I won’t go to anyone else for my nails. I get full sets of acrylics. Jennifer and Anh always take care of me.
• @Hometown Pizza Maple Grove – Gluten free options available. Website: https://www.hometownepizza.com/